Friday, January 30, 2009

who's the BROKEN-HEARTED boy?

"I was walking safely to my home
 When suddenly the streetlights suddenly popped out and they died
 I was surprised by the blindness I faced
 I barely felt a thing, not even wind blowing onto my face
 Gasping and blinking, trying to find my path back
 But I didn't find a thing, not even something to hold on
 I couldn't feel the gravity pulling me down
 Instead I felt high and couldn't feel the ground
 I realized I've just lost my path
 Path that leads me to you
 Cause you asked me to meet on 'the' bridge
 And told me what you just did
 You apologized; but not for what you just did
 But for what you just felt
 That this feeling faded away
 And I guess I have nothing more to say
 But throwing the rose bouquet into the river
 I guess I'd just walk in this solid darkness, kept on walking
 With my head down and my heart behind
 I could no longer feel my heart beating
 Cause I decided to leave it to you
 And it was up to you to keep or tear it
 I hoped you'd kept it, but it's not what you just did
 So I've lost my heart; there's nothing more to lose now
 All I need is your hand and I could imagine feeling the glory again
 But half of my consciousness laughed at myself
 And the other part just cried and cried, stabbing me from inside
 There's nothing else to lose, really
 Just take it from me, whatever it is
 But just wait a sec... I believe I'd still find my way back to you
 And I'd never care if you don't want me to
 Cause I know I don't need a heart if I could see the smile on your face
 And let me see once more that sunrise in your eyes
 Just before I closed mine
 Then I'd fly high above the clouds
 Smiling..."

This is actually about boy, who just lost his girlfriend after such long years. He was so desperate that he was stuck in this darkness and cannot move on. But after a second thought, he knew that all along, what he has always wanted was her happiness. And he didn't care whoever that other boy is, as long as he could still see that sunrise in her eyes..

dP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bongeei love youu

debpurnama said...

u rated my blog didn't u? haha..