Monday, January 26, 2009

HELLO melbourne!

Hey!! I miss writing.. I've always wanted to write a new blog, but for the last 5 months I don't know how to write a new post. It's so silly of me, I know. But now, I've figured it out and turns out I have something to write, so here it goes.

Continuing from previous post -- so, Melbourne now huh. Nothing much.. The weather here is quite crazy. We can have 4 seasons in a day. School is good.. Friends are okay. 'Just deal with it' kinda thing. School is amazing actually, I love my new school better than my former school back home. I've learnt a lot in the last few weeks. Nice. Tomorrow I'll have a class at 13.45; feels good not to be an early-riser. Hope everything goes well. Oh yeah, I've chosen my church here, and it turns out that a cathedral interests me so much. It is so grand and beautiful. I love it. Far away from home now huh, kinda depressing at first but I'm alright now. Far away from J, feels good... End of story -- Melbourne? Love it. Especially Melbourne next week! E is coming! O my gosh, I can't wait....

So today is chinese new year, the 26 Jan. And also the OZ day.. I went out with my brother, to find something to eat.. Find something to invest our money on a.k.a shopping. But we didn't shop like mad, we just bought what we needed. It's true! I don't lie.. The rest of the day went as usual. Ow ow, and I've been wondering if someone has the same way of thinking as mine! Mostly the same! Well, I don't know if that's weird, I just never met someone like that before. Hmm, interesting somehow..

Okay I'll write again tom if possible, need to call my grandma soon! Cya.

dP

No comments: