Sunday, February 8, 2009

quite a MEMORABLE DAY perhaps?

Yea hello everybody... I'm just blogging to tell you about how quite a day is today.

In the morning up until the afternoon, I actually didn't do anything special. Then I met up with my friend at church, and after the mass we found ourselves denying the fact that we have a home aka we didn't wanna go home so soon, so we went to chinatown buying something then we had a dinner. I had my favorite unagi dinner~ Then we met with my other friend and we went to yarra river and crown, just wandering around basically. But it was fun and lovely to see the night city.. We went inside crown, just to warm up actually. Today is quite a freezing day. Yesterday was horribly 'oven'-ly hot, and we actually went to ScienceWorks which is out of city and we actually had to take the train to get there, and up till now, I'm still surprised that we all made it home. Anyways, after crown I brought my friends to my home, just to look around, knowing my habitats. We took photos, watched TV, chatting, laughing, those kind of stuff. Today is actually my first day that my friends ever came over to my house, so it's actually a bit of a memorable day perhaps? Yep, so that's all I think..

Okay, sleeping soon. Gotta do something tom!
Cya.

dP

No comments: