Wednesday, January 28, 2009

to my GIRL..

Hello there.. The clock is 23.47 now and my eyes hardly open.. Yep today was okay. I was late coming to physics class by 15mins urghh; I hate being late, just didn't feel right... I was just home during the really long break, and did not manage to come back on time. But I'm so fortunate that my tutor was willing to repeat. Lucky me.

To my girl -- Tong sorry I did not reply your message.. Ya I think I have said it a lot of times; just do what you got to do. Some things happen for a reason and you'd never know if it happened for good, right.. Okay, calm yourself. Believe in yourself because I do, and you should start trying. I know you can make it. I just know. Wonderwoman =]

Okay need to go to bed in like...... NOW!
Good night all, cya.

dP

No comments: