Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Cereals! *random title*

Heyho.. I was listening to 'Let It Rock' by Kevin Rudolf, but I have just tuned it down as I couldn't concentrate on both listening and writing. Yea, just dropping by to write my day here.. Which is actually nothing much again. Today is super hot, but I still wore a jacket to school and I don't know if people thought that I was out of my mind but I never care.. They didn't know how cold my class is anyway. And a jacket is enough to protect my skin against the hottie above which is the centre of the universe which shines through the clouds which makes everybody's skin burn inside out which.... Guess I have to stop talking about the sun.

So I woke up quite late this morning, because my class was an after-lunch class. So my brother and I had lunch together before he sent me to school and we went to an optometrist to check on something. Now I'm home and have just finished folding my laundry and have no idea if I'm about to read chem or not. Yea, tomorrow I'll have my chem class in the morning, then a really long break, and finally physics class. Before every chem class, I always feel uneasy you know, like scared as if something gonna hit me during the class. IDK, feels weird.. And scary.

Anyway, need to fill up my guts soon! With cereal! Go cereals!
Cya

dP

No comments: