Monday, February 16, 2009

SELFISH me

Hey everyone.. I'll be home all afternoon I think, since I'm not supposed to attend today's orientation program.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, that someone I know is changing. Maybe it's just the beginning that makes the person so excited and that person is no longer that person. I seriously don't know what I'm talking about as well, IDK if it's true. That person isn't starting to get far from me, but just nearer to somebody else whom that person barely know. What I see is that, that person is starting to care about that somebody else, and guess what, I'm worried. Worried that that person will no longer be that person anymore, like there won't be anymore 'us' but 'us with them'. But when I came to think about it again, I trusted that person. Which means, I shouldn't be thinking or feeling the way I do right now. Like I said, maybe it's just the beginning. Beginnings are always interesting. New things, new school, new friends. And perhaps that person is just excited on how that person's life changes. It's a good change in life, I must admit. But I too can't deny myself on feeling the way I do, cause that would make me tell a lie. I'm just afraid of losing the 'us' thing.. Maybe I'm the one who is selfish, who doesn't want that person to mix with that person's new environment, that 'our thing' should be the way it is. And maybe, I should be the one changing, the one who is more understanding. I'll try.

Okay, gotta go soon. 
Cya.

dP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bongeee..
im here for you no matter whatt alright.
u dont know how i miss u so much here =(
anyway i called u n text u ko denn said u sleep already. i want u to be the first to see me BRACES OFF baby! =) feels a lil bit better today though. i love u a lot