Friday, February 13, 2009

14th Feb's eve..

Hello everybody!! It's valentine's eve now.... I actually have no idea if I'm happy or sad, I just felt this sudden excitement in my body that made me jump up and down. I REALLY don't know what's happening, I'm just very... excited. Ok, tomorrow I'll be meeting up with SOME friends at crown (ROMANTIC, isn't it, celebrating with a group of friends? -.-), then we're planning to watch a movie which is He's Just Not That Into You, which I guess is hilarious. And they're having a buffet in some restaurant, but I'm not sure if E and I are gonna join.. I hope we will, just the more the merrier right? And yep, that's the plan.. Let's see what's gonna happen!

You know, it's quite weird that for the past four days I've been mourning with my friend about valentine.. About how depressed we will be, seeing couples everywhere holding bouquets.... But now I suddenly feel so excited! By thinking about tomorrow I think the excitement just jolted out from me.. Awkward.... I hope it's a good thing, you never know..

Today my wish didn't come true, sob. I didn't meet the zilly again... Anyways! Must iron tomorrow's clothes! Haiz. 

Ok, cya! =]

dP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hows it? i looked at all ur picts.
it was fun bong. i mean, compared to mine! phew.
happy valentine my dear =)
i'll always love u
no matter what.
I PROMISE YOU!