Monday, February 14, 2011

awe some ness

hey everyone! I read my previous post and I was like, it's been a year since I wrote? did Uni really make me that way? I better not comment on this one.

the title of this blog is based on my blog design, strangely enough for you guys who think that it's not really that awesome but you know what, I LOVE IT. the fonts, the colours, everything. I'm back here in my home country, enjoying my holiday which lasts no more than 8 days. I know, how unfortunate. it has been a great great holiday, one of my unforgettable ones. my family is, as always, amazing, my friends are super cool and myself just a complementary.

okay what now, after holidays? that's right, school is back. or I'm back to school, whichever you prefer. I'm actually looking forward to this semester as I'm hoping that this would be a better year, fingers and toes crossed. I hope I could enjoy myself more in studying and I really hope I would be able to manage my time to do the things that I love. Like this blog, I don't want to isolate it like I did. Like drawing, I would want more sketches. Like sports, I would want more sweat on my cheeks. Of course, we couldn't forget that school is number one could we?

Well well well, not like the Duffy way (I forgive you if you don't get it), it has been raining and raining the whole day. and oh, it's 14th of Feb today. I didn't even realise it's valentine until two days ago. Yeah yeah, irrelevant.

There's a lot of stuff that I wanna write about, but maybe next time alright. Don't wanna bother about them now, my brain is actually quite loaded right now.

Till I write again then :)

dP

No comments: