Tuesday, February 23, 2010

O-Week

hello :)
I've started Uni, feels great. almost 18 now eh, time flies! there are times when I feel sick of growing up, but well, what can we do except keep doing what I've been doing. Uni, social life, family.. Just keep myself busy and growing up wouldn't be much of a hassle. As long as I keep everybody happy, family esp, then I'm happy. :)

so... O-week huh. interesting.. so many new faces. packed tram.. couldn't breathe inside yknow, like this morning, I couldn't even reach my phone in my bag. literally couldn't move. I find this Orientation good, cos when are you getting this lots of chances anymore dude, to know people. the thing is people wanna know you too, and so it builds up the atmosphere if you get what I mean. I honestly love it, but it's tiring. I was very sleepy and not feeling v well.. haha but it's alright. I know more people, both locals and internationals.. it's cool.

another reason why O-week and Uni both are fun, is that it connects you more to the world I guess? keeps reminding me that I'm not stuck in the middle of nowhere and I think the word is 'more global'. If you imagine the world and the people in it, how small we are. I'd be like a tiny little little spot from trillions of people.. and I don't wanna be that small, I want the connection. I wanna know a lot of people and not stuck in a bubble of my own petite world. yknow you have everybody else out there. it's not just you, it's about everybody..

yeah I guess that's all.
cao~

dP

No comments: